- Once the registration form has been duly processed, there will be no refund of entry fees for those who, for whatever reason, eventually do not take part in the run.
- Completion of the registration form is an indication of the Participant’s agreement to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the TYA Run & Raisin’ 2017.
- Participants are eligible to take part in the following categories: 500m Family Run, 5km Fun Run, 10km Competitive Run
- Neither TOUCH Community Services, its subsidiaries, sponsors or suppliers will be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury whatsoever directly or indirectly occasioned by or resulting from the negligence, wrongful act or default of Run and Raisin’ 2017, its sponsors and suppliers or their respective servants or agents or from any other cause, including any act of God or the physical condition of the Participant.
- The Organisers reserve the right to modify or substitute any of these Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Organisers shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, they will take into account the interests of all the affected Participants. Any amendments to these Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions will be updated on the Official Website.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Run and Raisin’ 2017 race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participant and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the Participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. The Organisers shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- Whilst reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organisers to ensure the Participants’ safety, Participants take part in Run and Raisin’ 2017 at their own risk and the Organisers will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in Run and Raisin’ 2016. Participants are strongly encouraged to consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Rules & Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
- Completion of the official entry form, including online registration, confirms the Participant’s agreement to abide by these Rules & Regulations.
- Change in sizes during collection of the event T-shirt is strictly NOT allowed. Participants must adhere to the event T-shirt sizes they have registered for.
- The Organisers reserve the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
Race Pack Collection
- All Participants must collect their race pack which includes the race bib, timing device and Event T-shirt at the Race Pack Collection location during the collection period, of which details will be stated on the Official Website. If Participants are unable to collect their race pack in person, they may empower a duly authorised representative in accordance with the procedure detailed on the Official Website.
- Late collection will not be entertained and Run & Raisin’ shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused, due to Participants’ inability to collect their race pack. For avoidance of doubt, Run & Raisin’ is not obliged to extend the collection period or to ensure that a Participant receives his or her their race pack. At all times, it is the responsibility of the Participant to collect his or her race pack during the Collection Period. Race packs not collected during the Collection Period will be deemed to be unwanted, and Run & Raisin’ shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly. There will be NO collection of race pack on the race day.
Before the run
- The Organisers will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited at the event baggage storage facility. The Organisers also reserve the right to check any item or baggage deposited.
- Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or change race categories after their registrations are confirmed.
- The Organisers reserve the right to limit and/or refuse race entries without assigning any reason.
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel any race category without prior notice to the Participants.
- The Organisers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organisers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund.
During the run
- Participants who commence before the actual starter’s signal of the race category, for which they registered for, will be disqualified. The start time for the respective race categories can be found on the Official Website.
- Participants from all run categories are to display their race bibs (number tags) on the front of their shirts at all times. Failing which, the runner will be disqualified from the race.
- Competitive runners must ensure that timing chips are attached to their race bibs. They must follow the designated path (running through timing gantries at the start, midpoint and end) to ensure clear assessment of timing.
- The form on the reverse side of the Participant’s race bib must be fully and accurately completed. Participants must attach the assigned bib on the front of their running attire. Participants not wearing a bib will be taken off the race route by security officers.
- No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers are allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove any Participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself. A Participant must retire from the race immediately if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, Race Director, Referee and/or Security Officer.
- Runners that are unwell are advised to approach any marshals or staff on duty. Runners are advised to keep a lookout as well for other runners that might need assistance and inform the marshals and staff on duty.
- Race bibs are non-transferable. Competitive participants who are found running with an unauthorized race bib will be disqualified.
- No running with bare torso is allowed during the TYA Run & Raisin’ 2017 race event. Failure to comply will result in the Participants’ disqualification from the race. Officials reserve the right to prevent a Participants’ continuation in the race should they fail to comply.
- Competitive runners must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Please note that there might be non-event runners and cyclists along the run route. We seek your understanding on this matter to ensure that the run remains safe and enjoyable for everyone.
- Participants who are walking are required to keep to the left side of the lane so as not to cause obstruction to other runners.
- The “Gun Time” will be considered to determine the winners for all categories. Gun time is defined as the time from the sound of the starter’s signal to the time the runner crosses the finish line. The participants with the shortest gun time win the race.
- 10km Participants must pass through the three timing gantries at the start, midpoint and end in order to be considered to as completed the race. Only Participants who have completed the race are eligible to be a prize winner.
- The 500m Family Run and 5km Fun Run are non-competitive run categories and participants for this category will not receive race prizes.
- Prizes must be taken, in the forms as presented by the Organisers. They are not transferable or exchangeable for cash and are subjected to the R&Rs and/or T&Cs as determined by the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to replace any winners if he/she is found to be disqualified. Results of race winners and timing would be at the discretion of the Organisers and any decision by the Organisers is final.
- For 10km Participants, an e-Certificate of Completion will be issued. Hardcopy of Certificate of Completion will be mailed upon purchasing at S$5 during registration. Gun time will be indicated on the certificate.
- For prize winners or possible prize winners, appeals over disputes must be made on-site in person, in a written format with an appeal fee of SGD60, within 30 minutes of the published results on the results notice board on-site. The organiser’s decision is final.
- For all other Participants, appeals over disputes regarding the results must be submitted in a written format with an appeal fee of SGD60, including electronic mail within 7 days of race day.
- All Participants agree that any and all disputes, whether contractual or tortuous or any other nature of dispute, arising from the Rules and Regulations set out herein and from participation in Run & Raisin’ 201 shall be resolved by arbitration in Singapore and in accordance with the laws of Singapore.