|DATE||Sunday, 5 November 2017|
|LOCATION||Singapore Sports Hub, OCBC Square|
Things to Note
- All participants are advised to reach at least 30 minutes before the flag-off timing.
- (Flag-off time: 7.30am – 10km Competitive Run | 8.30am – 5km Fun Run | 9.00am – 500m Family Run)
- Please bring along your run BIB number tag.
- All participants are encouraged to wear the Run & Raisin’ 2017 shirt on event day.
- (simplified) Baggage deposit area will be located at Singapore Sports Hub, OCBC Square and will be opened from 6.30am to 11.00am. One run BIB will be entitled to deposit one bag.
- Registration closes on 18 October 2017, 2359hrs.
How to Get There:
By Public Transport:
- Via Circle Line:
- Stadium MRT Station (CC6) is the nearest station which exits directly into the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Mountbatten MRT Station (CC7) is approximately 600m walking distance from Singapore Sports Hub. This also serves as an alternative station via the Circle Line for leaving the venue.
- Via East West Line:
- Kallang MRT Station (EW10) is approximately 600m walking distance under a sheltered walkway to the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Via Bus:
- Bus Service 11: Alight along Stadium Crescent (Bus Stop No. 80199), which is directly outside Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Bus Service 10, 14, 16, 70, 70M or 196 (Towards CBD/City): In the direction towards the CBD/City, alight along Nicoll Highway at the bus stop outside National Stadium (Bus Stop No. 80219).
- Bus Service 10, 14, 16, 70, 70M or 196 (From CBD/City): In the direction from the CBD/City, alight along Nicoll Highway at the bus stop opposite Singapore Sports Hub (Bus Stop No. 80211). Cross the sheltered overhead bridge which leads to the National Stadium.
1. From East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE)
- Exit at Fort Road which connects to Mountbatten Road.
- From Mountbatten Road, turn left into Stadium Boulevard.
2. From Central Expressway (CTE)
- Exit into Pan Island Expressway (PIE) heading towards Changi Airport.
3. From Pan Island Expressway (PIE) heading towards Changi Airport
4. From Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) heading to East Coast Parkway (ECP)
- Exit at Sims Ave and drive along Sims Way which connects to Mountbatten Road.
- From Mountbatten Road, turn right into Stadium Boulevard.
- Keep right within Sims Way and turn right into Nicoll Highway.
- Once along Nicoll Highway, turn left into Stadium Drive.
5. From Nicoll Highway
- In the direction from the CBD/City, turn left into Stadium Road.
- In the direction heading towards CBD/City, turn left into Stadium Drive.
Nearest Carpark: Basement Carpark B & C
Parking Rates: $0.54 per half hour
- Alight at Stadium Boulevard next to OCBC Arena (Location Code: I 29)
Click on the following links for more details: